Leads 2 Market is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Leads2Market and what we do…
Leads2Market are a lead generation company, we generate leads using our network of websites.
We use paid search to generate targeted enquiries for niche insurance products.
Leads generated are transferred in real time.
Every lead is in response to a search enquiry online and is a customer looking for a quote.
Our aim at Leads2Market is to connect customers with insurance brokers who deliver the most competitive quotation based on the specific information provided by the Data Subject.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
If you do not agree to your data being processed in accordance with this Privacy Notice, please do not enter any of your personal information on this site.
Once you have submitted your data, it will be processed in line with this Privacy Notice.
However, you have the right to request that we restrict or cease the processing your data at any time.
Please refer to ‘Your Rights Under Data Protection Law’ below.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (‘DPA’) and UK General Data Protection Regulation (‘UK GDPR’), Leads2Market Ltd are a Data Controller.
Our offices are situated at:
94/4 Innovation Building, Kent Science Park, Popjak Road, Sittingbourne Kent. ME9 8HL.
This Privacy Statement explains how we process your information and your rights under both the DPA and UK GDPR.
Lawful Basis for Processing
Our lawful basis for processing your data will be one of the following:
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of pursuing our legitimate interest (including carrying out our business of introducing you to appropriate insurance providers)
- The processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
- Processing is necessary for our compliance with our legal obligations
Additionally, in some circumstances we may process personal data on the basis that an individual has provided their express consent, for example, for marketing to an individual by email or SMS or for the processing of special category data.
Please note that consent provided by an individual may be withdrawn by that individual at any time by contacting us at [email protected] or 0844 557 4749
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Contact and insurance risk information relating to your insurance requirements from our online form.
- Customer Contact Details, to enable a broker to contact you and provide a quotation
- Customer Basic Insurance Risk Details, to enable you to be referred to the most applicable broker on the panel
- Customer Driving Conviction Details, to enable you to be referred to the most applicable broker on the panel
We do not collect information outside of that entered by you, on the online form on our website.
Information we receive from other sources.
We do not receive information outside of that entered by you on the online form on our website.
Uses made of the information
Information you give to us.
We will use this information, in conjunction with our panel of Insurance Brokers. Your data will be shared with a limited number of brokers on our panel in order to provide you with competitive quotes from our FCA authorised partners or one of their designated data processors.
Each party that receives your data will process It in their capacity of a data controller and in accordance with their own Privacy Notice, details of which will be available from them.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with:
One or more of our Panel of Insurance Brokers for the purpose of contacting you by telephone, email or SMS to facilitate your request for an Insurance quotation. Please find a list of the brokers on our panel → Click to view
Rhubarb Insurance Solutions, for the purpose of contacting you by telephone, email or SMS to confirm your details and transfer you to a broker who will provide you with an Insurance quotation
This means you may receive phone calls, texts or emails from one or more of our panel of brokers, or one of their designated data processors, or Rhubarb Insurance Solutions.
We may also share your information with selected third parties including:
- Policy Link, for the purposes of them contacting you in approximately twelve months time to discuss your possible renewal requirements.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site this will be in the form of anonymised data.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You will not receive Marketing from Lead2Market Limited.
Third Party Websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
In order to comply with the DPA and UK GDPR, we process personal data in strict accordance with the Principles For Processing Personal Data.
We must ensure that personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and where necessary kept up to date;
- kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
We operate a data retention policy that ensures we meet this obligation.
We only retain personal data for the purposes for which it was collected and for a reasonable period thereafter where there is a legitimate business need or legal obligation to do so. We aim to retain data for no longer than 25 months from the date of collection.
For details of our current retention policy contact our privacy officer at [email protected].
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
In order to comply with the seventh Principle of accountability, overall responsibility for our data processing activities rests.
With our Board of Directors who have established comprehensive and proportionate governance measures, which are kept under review to ensure compliance.
We ensure lawful processing of personal data by complying fully with these principles and processing your data strictly in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Notice.
Your rights under data protection law
Under the DPA and UK GDPR you have a number of specific rights in respect of your personal data:
- The right to be informed about how we use personal data.
This Privacy Statement explains who we are; the purposes for which we process personal data and our legitimate interests in so doing; the categories of data we process; third party disclosures; and details of any transfers of personal data outside the UK.
- The right of access to the personal data we hold. In most cases this will be free of charge
and must be provided within one month of receipt.
To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold on you, please write to us at the address below:
Leads2Market Registered Office: 94/4 Innovation Building, Kent Science Park, Popjak Road, Sittingbourne, Kent. ME9 8HL.
- The right to rectification where data are inaccurate or incomplete. In such cases we shall make any amendments or additions within one month of your request.
- The right to erasure of personal data, but only in very specific circumstances, typically where the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed; or, in certain cases where we have relied on consent to process the data, when that consent is withdrawn and there is no other legitimate reason for continuing to process that data; or when the individual objects to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing.
- The right to restrict processing, for example while we are reviewing the accuracy or completeness of data, or deciding on whether any request for erasure is valid. In such cases we shall continue to store the data, but not further process it until such time as we have resolved the issue.
- The right to data portability which, subject to a number of qualifying conditions, allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
- The right to object in cases where processing is based on legitimate interests, where our requirement to process the data is overridden by the rights of the individual concerned; or for the purposes of direct marketing (including profiling); or for processing for purposes of scientific / historical research and statistics, unless this is for necessary for the performance of a public interest task.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Please contact our privacy officer at [email protected] for more information about the UK GDPR and your rights under Data Protection law, or if you have a complaint relating to our processing of your data.
Alternatively, if you wish to make a complaint, you can do so to our supervisory authority for data protection compliance, the Information Commissioner’s Office (‘ICO’) (www.ico.org.uk):
Information Commissioner’s Office
We use the following cookies:
||Tracking and Optimising User Experience
|Bing Universal Tracking
||Tracking and Optimising User Experience
||Tracking and Optimising User Experience
Last updated: 26/07/21